SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.Y Lantseva, N.S. Migda, Legal regulation and organization of health care and medical care for sailors on ships of the merchant fleet Problems of Social Hygiene, Health Care, and the History of Medicine 1 (30), 65–71 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Strelnikova, S.E. Titor, M. Jurásek, Employment Promotion in Digital Format, Socioeconomic Systems: Paradigms for the Future (Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pechnikov, E.V. Hekert, Ergonomic approach to evaluating the activities of ship specialists: experimental testing of the proposed models and procedures, Marine Intellectual Technologies 4–3(46), 104–110 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Boikova, A.A. Vorona, D.V. Gubarev, Transformation of customs administration and the impact of automation on decision-making by customs authorities, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 368, 12–20 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vaskov, A.A. Mironenko, Generalization of concepts and management of the ship's navigational safety zone, Marine Intellectual Technologies 1–2(43), 112–120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, S.I. Kondratiev, A.N. Tomilin, E.V. Hekert, Development of a bank of test tasks for the state final certification of graduates of maritime educational organizations, Marine Intellectual Technologies 1–2(43), 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V Botnaryuk,., M.I Klassovskaya., Determining the significance of indicators for achieving goals when building a management system for transport industry enterprises in the digital economy, Marine Intellectual Technologies 2–4 (52), 146–152 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Abramyan, K.V. Golubkina, Interdepartmental interaction of water transport authorities of the Russian Marine Intellectual Technologies 1–2 (43), 82–85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.