SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.A. Barabanshchikov, V.V. Selivanov, Interaction of the Subject and Virtual Reality: Mental Development and Personal Determination (Universum, Moscow, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, Strategy for the Digital Transformation of the Field of Science and Higher Education (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Guryeva, A new approach to the formation of the competence of a university graduate in the context of digitalization of education, Collection of articles of the International educational and research competition (Petrozavodsk) pp 39–49 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Polevoda, A.G. Ivanitsky, A.S. Mikanovich, S.M. Pastukhov, A.V. Grachulin, V.N. Ryabtsev, O.D. Navrotsky, A.O. Likhomanov, G.V. Vinyarsky, I.S. Gusarov Virtual and augmented reality technologies in the educational process, Journal of Civil Protection 6(1), 119–141 DOI: 10.33408/2519-237X.2022.6-1.119 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Popov, The use of augmented reality technologies to prevent ship collisions, Exploitation of Maritime Transport 1(74), 18–21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gurieva, Implementation of technologies of information modeling of objects of transport infrastructure and logistics, Bulletin of Ushakov State Medical University 4(14) (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.