SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- L.I. Lutchenko, Creation of engineering and technical personnel during the years of building socialism in the USSR. 1926–1958 (Minsk, Higher School, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Sudavtsov, Engineering and technical intelligentsia of the North Caucasus and the restoration of industry in the territory liberated from occupation. In: The Intelligentsia of the North Caucasus in the History of Russia (Stavropol, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Alekseev, Yu.A. Syakov, The feat of scientists during the Great Patriotic War (St. Petersburg, SPb IVESEP, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Graham, Science in Russia and the Soviet Union: a short history (Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. Irving, The German atomic bomb: the history of nuclear research in Nazi Germany (New York, Simon and Schuster, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Filkin, Chechen-Ingush party organization during the Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union (Grozny, Chechen-Ingush publ. house, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kononenko, Universities of the South of Russia during the Great Patriotic War (2012). Retrieved from: https://superinf.ru/view_helpstud.php?id=5295 [Google Scholar]
- G.Sh. Kaimarazov, Formation of the Socialist Intelligentsia in the North Caucasus: Based on the materials of the Dagestan, Kabardino-Balkarian, North Ossetian and Chechen-Ingush ASSR (Moscow, Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Collection of resolutions of the Government of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, no. 12 (Moscow, Legal Lit., 1943) [Google Scholar]
- Essays on the history of the Chechen-Ingush ASSR. Vol. 2. 1917–1970 (Grozny, Chechen-Ingusch Publ. House, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- The history of Chechnya from ancient times to the present day. Vol. 2. The history of Chechnya of the XX and the beginning of the XXI centuries (Grozny, SUE ”Book Publ. House”, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Zoev, The industry of the Chechen-Ingush ASSR for 50 years (Grozny, Chechen-Ingush Publ. house, 1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.