SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) (concluded in Montego Bay on December 10, 1982) Bulletin of International Treaties 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Final Document of the Hague Conference on the European Energy Charter (Together with the European Energy Charter) (Moscow Independent Institute of International Law, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), Bulletin of International Treaties 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Zakiryakhodzhaev, Behavior of transboundary deposits: applicability of international legal provisions on transit, Moscow Journal of International Law 1, 132–144 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Convention on Civil Liability for Damage Resulting from Activities Dangerous to the Environment (ETS N 150) (Adopted in Lugano on 06/21/1993) [Google Scholar]
- Convention Civil Liability for Damage Caused during Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road, Rail and Pipelines (Adopted in Geneva on 10/10/1989) [Google Scholar]
- Protocol on Liability and Compensation for Damage Resulting from Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal (Adopted in Basel on 12/10/1999) [Google Scholar]
- Convention on Transit Trade of Land-locked States (Concluded in New York on 07/08/1965) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Babicheva, Legal relations for the transfer of oil and oil products by pipelines, Economy and Law 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Golubkina, Legislative regulation for hoisting ownerless objects sunk within seaports, SHS Web of Conferences 134, 00116 (2022) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.