SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- E.I. Trofimova, Terminological issues in gender studies. Social sci. and modern. 6, 178–188 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Krykova, Feminism in the space of modern humanitarian culture (2009). Retrieved from: https://static.freereferats.ru/_avtoreferats/01004588 981.pdf [Google Scholar]
- W. Lippmann, M. Curtis, Public opinion (New York, Routledge, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hakim, Key issues in women’s work: female diversity and the polarisation of women’s employment (London, Routledge-Cavendish, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Birkelund, B. Lancee, E.N. Larsen, J.G. Polavieja, J. Radl, R. Yemane, Gender Discrimination in Hiring: Evidence from a Cross-National Harmonized Field Experiment. Europ. Sociol. Rev. 38(3), 337–354 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Harvey, Feminist media studies (Cambridge, John Wiley & Sons, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jackson, Young feminists, feminism and digital media. Feminism & Psychol. 28(1), 32–49 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Voronina, Freedom of speech and the stereotypical image of women in the media. Znamya 2, 165–175 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Voronina, Post-Beijing: Russian gender policy in the international context. Woman in Rus. society 3, 3–15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kirilina, M.V. Garanovich (ed.), Gender aspects of language, consciousness and communication (Moscow, YaSK Publ. House, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Klec, A.K. Ermolova, Media reflection of the theme of feminism in domestic socio-political Internet media. Media environment 1, 135–140 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Belousov, E. Erofeeva, Y. Leshchenko, D. Baranov, “Semograph” Information System as a Framework for Network-Based Science and Education. International Conference on Smart Education and Smart E-Learning (Springer, Cham, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Lefevor, C.C. Boyd-Rogers, B.M. Sprague, R.A. Janis, Health disparities between genderqueer, transgender, and cisgender individuals: An extension of minority stress theory. J. of counsel. Psychol. 66(4), 385 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Matsuno, S.L. Budge, Non-binary/genderqueer identities: A critical review of the literature. Current Sexual Health Reports 9(3), 116–120 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Todd, S.M. Peitzmeier, S.K. Kattari, M. Miller-Perusse, A. Sharma, R. Stephenson, Demographic and behavioral profiles of nonbinary and binary transgender youth. Transgender Health 4(1), 254–261 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.