SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- L.M. Idigova, B.H. Rahimova, Development of small and medium-sized businesses in the context of digital transformation. FSU Sci. 4 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Endryu, Innovation management. Experience of leading companies (Williams, 2007) ISBN: 5845909411, 1578519047 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Henderson, K.B. Clark, Special Issue: Technology, Organizations, and Innovation. Adm. Sci. Quart. 35(1) (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Bowen, C. Ostroff, Understanding HRM-Firm Performance Linkages: The Role of the “Strength” of the HRM System. Acad. of Manag. Rev. 29(2), 203–221 (2004). Retrieved from: https://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.2307/20159029 [Google Scholar]
- P.-M. Dechamps, Le capitalisme peut-il se racheter? Problèmes économiqques 3035, 42–48 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fagerberg, Innovation: a guide to the literature (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ford et all., About investments and stock exchanges (Moscow, Ripol Classic, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Shumpeter, Economic development theory: a study of entrepreneurial profit, capital, credit, interest, and business cycle. Transl. from Germ (Moscow, Progress, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Idigova, Features of innovation activity in the context of economic globalization. Sci. and anal. J. Bull. of Chechen State Univ. 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Freeman, The economics of industrial innovation (Leningrad, Pinter, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Utterback, W. Abernathy, A dynamic model of process and product innovation. Retrieved from: https://scripts.mit.edu/varunag/readinggroup/images/f/f6/Utterback_Abernathy_A_dynamic model ofprocess and product innovation.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T. Davil, M.Dzh. Epshtejn, R. Shelton, Working innovation. How to manage it, measure it and benefit from it (Dnepropetrovsk, Balance Business Books, 2007) ISBN: 978-966-415-009-2 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Henderson, K.B. Clark, Architectural Innovation: the Reconfiguration of Existing Product Technologies and the Failure of Established Firms. Adm. Sci. Quart. 35, 9–30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Gardner, P.M. Wright, L.M. Moynihan, The impact of motivation, empowerment, and skill-enhancing practices on aggregate voluntary turnover: The mediating effect of collective affective commitment. Person. Psychol. 64(2), 315–350 (2011). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01212.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.