SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- I. Makashina, Conditions for designing training and professional environments in the ergatic system, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS) 125, 315–322 (2022) DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2022.03.38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Popov, E.V. Khekert, A.I. Kondratiev, D.E. Studenikin. E-Navigation mixed reality interface 20th Commemorative Annual General Assembly. International Association of Maritime Universities (Tokyo, Japan) pp 40–41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kondratiev, I.I. Makashina, A.N. Popov, Intelligent support of the user of the e-navigation marine ergatic system, Proceedings of the International association of maritime universities 21th Annual General Assembly Innovation and Sustainability of Maritime Industry in the Scope of Blue Economy and Green Conference book (Alexandria, Egypt) pp 310–320 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratyev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, V.V. Popov, A.E. Slitsan, Human-machine system as a control shell in the implementation of mooring operations, Journal of Phys.: Conference Series 2061, 012045 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Marichev, Monitoring of the quality of Maritime specialists training in the system of Maritime education, 17th AGA IAMU Proceedings “Working Together: The Key to Enhance the Quality of Maritime Education, Training and Research” (VMU Hai Phong Viet Nam) pp 63–69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Marichev, Issues of virtual learning environment in maritime education, 3d ICMPTE International Conference on Maritime Policy, Technology, and Education (SMU, SUS, Shanghai Pujiang Education Press) pp 172–179 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Filatova, Interaction of maritime education and human element issues in maritime industry. Conference proceedings: 3d ICMPTE International Conference on Maritime Policy, Technology, and Education (SMU, SUS, Shanghai Pujiang Education Press) pp 20–26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makashina, Trends in the development of maritime education: prospects and proposals 17th AGA IAMU Proceedings “Working Together: The Key to Enhance the Quality of Maritime Education, Training and Research” (VMU Hai Phong Viet Nam) pp 130–135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Maritime Organization, IMO STCW: Including 2010 Manila amendments: STCW Convention and STCW Code: International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (London, UK, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.