SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- E.S. Kanivets, The influence of the media on the values of modern youth, in Collection of proceedings of the conf. V Transbaikal Christmas educational readings “Tradition and innovations: culture, society, personality” (regional stage of international Christmas educational readings) (Chita, Transbaikal State Univ., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Karpova, V.I. Evdokimov, The role of the media in the transformation of socio-cultural values of modern youth. Sci. Society. State 2(26) (2019). Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rolsmi-v-transformatsii-sotsiokulturnyh-tsennosteysovremennoy-molodezhi (date accessed: 24.10.2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Knizhnikova, Media production and the risk of deviant behavior in children and youth. Media Ed. 3 (2017). Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/ article/n/mediaproduktsiya-i-risk-deviantnogopovedeniya-u-detey-i-molodezhi (date accessed: 10.24 [Google Scholar]
- O. Sotnikova, G. Tretyakov, The influence of the media on the criminal behavior of minors. Entrepreneurship, Econ. and Law 11, 318–322 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Zeti, Problems of information impact on youth in the south of Russia. Bull. of the Southern Sci. Center of the Rus. Acad. of Sci. 8(1), 76–79 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Rosenberg, Influence of mass media on the way of life of youth. Electr. Sci. J. “Sci. Society. State” 1(9), 1–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Taganova, T.T. Zimareva, The influence of the media on adolescent aggressiveness. Trad. national-cult. and spirit. values as the foundat. of Rus. Innov. Develop. 1(5), 182–189 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Vorobieva, The influence of the media on the formation of aggressive attitudes of a teenager. Ed. of schoolchildren 6, 55–58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Karakulina, Mass media as a factor determining juvenile delinquency. Bull. of the Acad. of Econ. Security of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Rus. 9, 114–118 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Luneev, Crime of the 20th century. 2nd ed., rev. and add. (Moscow, Walters Kluver, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Rybakova, The lifeline of a young person: value orientations and coping strategies, in Personal values: collection of articles. scientific. tr. int. scientific-practical seminar Personality in the modern world: to be or to seem? International scientific conference Dulatov readings (Kostanay, 2014), ed. P.F. Dick; scientific. manuf. zhurn. Science: special issue (Kostanay, Kineu, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Johnson, P. Cohen, E.M. Smailes et al., Television viewing and aggressive behavior during adolescence and adulthood. Sci. magaz. 295(5564), 2468–2471 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kiseleva, The impact of the media on society: issues of security and trust, in Collection of reports of the VI All-Russian Sociological Congress Sociology and society: traditions and innovations in the social development of regions. Resp. ed. V.A. Mansurov (Tyumen, October 14–16, 2020) (Tyumen, Rus. Society of Sociologists, 2020). DOI: 10.19181/kongress.2020.120 [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Idrisov, I.S. Khazhuev, A.A. Saidov, Comparative analysis of the emotional state of persons involved in terrorist activities. Society: social., psychol., pedag. 85(5), 97–105 (2021). DOI 10.24158/spp.2021.5.16. Retrieved from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_46209585_17458016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Idrisov, I. Khazhuev, A. Saidov, Aggressiveness and ethnic intolerance as factors of extremist behaviour. E3S Web of Conferences 8, (RostovonDon, 19–30 August 2020) (Rostovon-Don, 2020). DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/202021017012. Retrieved from: https://www.e3s-conferences.org/articles/e3sconf/pdf/2020/70/e3sconf_itse2020_17012.pdf [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sobkin, A.A. Mkrtychyan, The role of socio-cultural factors in the formation of attitudes towards extremism among schoolchildren in Moscow and Riga. National psychol. J. 2(10), 32–40 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Podlinyaeva, Prevention of extremism and education of tolerance in the youth environment: information and methodological collection (Irkutsk, Publ. house GALKINVIKTORVIKTOROVICH, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Denisova, The F scale as a tool for studying the authoritarian potential of the individual. Proc. of SPIIRAS 2(21), 228–237 (2012). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.15622/sp.21.14 [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ilyin, Psychology of individual differences: a textbook for universities (St. Petersburg, Peter, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.