SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- E. F. Kovlakas, The Problem of Reconstructing the Toponymic Picture of the World, In the World of Scientific Discovery 11-6(23), 1630–1637 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Gurevich, Culturology (UIC “Gardarika”, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Michurin, Dictionary of Concepts and Terms of L.N. Gumilev's Ethnogenesis Theory Ethnosphere (The History of People and the History of Nature, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Polyakov, E. V. Timoshina General Theory of Law (Publishing house of the Law Faculty of St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev, Konstantin Leontiev. (Collected Works, Vol. V.) Paris: YMCA-Press, 269, (1926) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ratushnyak, By the 300th Anniversary of the Kuban Cossack Army. Under the banner of Russia, Voice of the Past No. 1, 3-7 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Chahor, The Mentality of Provincial nobility during the period of socio-political changes of the second half of the XIX century (on the example of literary works), Russian-Polish Institute, Wroclaw, 182 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Kovlakas, Psychological and Pedagogical Problems of Military-Patriotic Education, In the World of Scientific Discovery 11(23), 69–74 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Lantseva, L.V. Yatchenko, Main directions of culture management in the USSR in the second half of the 20th century (on the example of Novorossiysk), Issues of History 6–2, 188–192 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makashina, I. Truschenko, A. Fayvisovich, Cultural diversity as a strategic asset and a source for achieving competitive advantage in maritime transport companies, Proceedings – 16th Annual General Assembly and Conference of the International Association of Maritime Universities, (IAMU AGA 2015: Opatija, 07–10 October 2015, Opatija, Croatia) pp 231–238 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Scanlan, Does Russia need Russian philosophy? Issues of Philosophy 1, 61 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Malko, D. A. Lipinski, R. S. Markunin, Realization of legal responsibility in legal awareness and legal culture, law enforcement 6(3), 5–18 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.