SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A.M. Kalikova, Activation model or meaningful encoding of grammar aspects in a Chinese sentence, Proc. of the Samara Sci. Centre of the Rus. Acad. of Sci. 17(1-4), 939–944 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kochergina, Generative linguistics: essence, specificity in linguistics, in Materials of the XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference (Scientific Book, Voronezh, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kurdyumov, On the issue of differentiation of the concepts “topic-comment” and “topicrheme”. Man in the modern world 1, 86–93 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Dubrovskaya, Teaching Chinese according to the principles of topic-oriented linguistics: problems of the lack of a unified normative methodological base. In: Teaching Chinese language and culture: past, present, future (Lang. of the Peoples of the World, Moscow, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Skvortsov, Development of a comparative classification of sentences with a topic structure in modern Chinese and classical Chinese. Philol. Sci. 12(7), 246–251 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Slyusar, At the intersection of theories: grammar and information structure in Russian and other languages (Librokom, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Karpeka, Syntax of the Chinese language: units and structures (St. Petersburg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kučerová, The Syntax of Null Subjects. Syntax. J. of Theoret., Experim. and Interdisciplinary Res. 17(2), 132–167 (Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Hoboken, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fischer, Dependency Grammar and Valency Theory. In: The Oxford Handbook of Linguistic Analysis. (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Volkova, Cross-cultural markings of communication in modern times. Proceedings of International Scientific Congress “Knowledge, Man and Civilization” (Gnozny, Russia, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chomsky, On phases. In: Foundational issues in linguistic theory (Cambridge, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.