SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V. Lyutsik, Moscow truth (2020). Retrieved from: https://mskgazeta.ru/obshchestvo/dve-treti-rossiyanne-doveryayut-gosdume-no-doveryayut-armii-5953.html [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Trofimova, Institutional trust in modern Russian society: causes and factors. Polit. and Soc. 9, 7 (2017) DOI: 10.7256/2454-0684.2017.9.24107 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev, Add To Selected About culture – Anthology of cultural thought (Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Frank, Crash of idols. Retrieved from: http: //www.odinblago.ru/krushenie_kumirov/3 (accessed 08/27/2021 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Freud, Is war inevitable? In: Beyond the pleasure principle (Moscow, Progress, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ayerman, Social theory and trauma. Sociolog. Rev. 12(1), 122 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Shanin, Methodology of double reflexivity in the studies of the modern Russian village (1998). Retrieved from: http://win.www.nir.ru/socio/ scipubl/sj/34-shanin.htm [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Logunova, Sociocultural approach: the specifics of microanalysis application. Bull. of the Tomsk State Univ. Philos. Sociol, Polit Sci. 397, 50 (2015). DOI: 10.17223/15617793/397/9 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Akhiezer, Russia: criticism of historical experience. 2nd ed. Vol. 1 (Novosibirsk, Siberian Chronograph, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, Social and cultural dynamics (Moscow, Astrel, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moss, Essay on the gift. Form and basis of exchange in archaic societies. Society. Exchange. Personality (Moscow, Eastern literature. RAS, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Halbvaks, Social framework of memory. Transl. from French S.N. Zenkin (Moscow, New publishing house, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, Man. Civilization. Society. Transl. from English, ed. A.Yu. Sogomolov (Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fukuyama, Trust: social virtues and the path to prosperity. Transl. from English D. Pavlova, V. Kiryushenko, M. Kolopotina (Moscow, AST; AST MOSCOW, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lebon, Psychology of peoples and masses (St. Petersburg, Layout, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.