SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A. Leiphart. Democracy in Multi-Component Societies: A Comparative Study (Moscow, ASPECT PRESS, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dahl, Polyarchy: participation and opposition (New Haven; London, Yale University Press, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy (Moscow, Economics, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Dai, Z.L. Harmon, Democracy for the Elite. Introduction to American Politics (Legal Literature, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Baranov N.A., Modern Democracy: An Evolutionary Approach (BSTU, St. Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zolo, Democracy and complexity. Realistic Approach (Publishing House of State University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Habermas, Involving the Other: Essays on political theory (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Polozhikhina, Quality and Efficiency of State and Municipal Management: Issues of Assessment. Econ. and Soc. Probl. of Rus. 2, 159–166 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Dodonov, Big legal dictionary (Moscow, Infra-M, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Khalipov, E.V. Khalipova, Power. Policy. Public Service: Dictionary (Moscow, Luch, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.Yo. Kim, Governance and Law. World Development Report 2017 (Washington DC, Int. Bank for Reconstruct. and Devel. World Bank, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kaufmann, A. Kraay, Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going? The World Bank Res. Observer 23, 1–30 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Pranova, Election campaign in the system of political culture of modern Russian society: state and development prospects (Rostov-on-Don, North Cauc. Acad. of Public Administr., 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.