SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- L.N. Borodina, E.S. Klimenko, A.Yu. Rychenkova, Designing the content of professional education within a competency-based approach, 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference on Pedagogy, Psychology and Education: from Theory to Practice (Rostovon-Don) pp 65–68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Klimenko, A.Yu. Rychenkova, L.N. Borodina, Applied use of computer-aided design systems in modeling mechanisms and machines in sea transport, Bulletin of the Volga State Academy of Water Transport 57, 38–44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Rychenkova, E.S. Klimenko, L.N. Borodina, Introduction of oblique sections into the curves web in modeling the framing of a vessel hull in KOMPAS-3D, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2032, 012142 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Borodina, E.S. Klimenko, A. Yu. Rychenkova, Use of multimedia training tools in lectures on descriptive geometry and engineering graphics at a maritime university, Bulletin of Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University 1, 104–108 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Rychenkova, L.N. Borodina, E.S. Klimenko. Features of the development and application of training videos in geometric and graphic disciplines. Trends in Science and Education, 84-5 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- E.Kh. Amineva, Methodology for enlargement of didactic units on problems of mathematical statistics, Ural Scientific Bulletin 1–7, 78–81 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Yazyeva, E. Kh. Amineva, E.S. Klimenko, Finite element modeling of creep bending of polymer plates, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2032, 012023 (2021) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/2032/1/012023 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.