SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- S.A. Alieva, R.D. Mustafina, G.N. Gareeva, A.A. Gallyamov, O.V. Akhmadrakhimova, Problems of Ethnic Identity in the Worldview and Creativity of Ch. Aitmatov, in Proceedings of the IV International Scientific Conference “Social and Cultural Transformations in the Context of Modern Globalism”, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Shakhrudin Gapurov, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, President of the Academy of Sciences of the Chechen Republic. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences (Grozny, March 19–21, 2021) (2021). Retrieved from: https://www.European procedures.com/proceedings/EpSBS/volumes/upcoming-volume-sctcmg-2021 (11/29/2021) Pages 1117-1123. DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2021.11.149 [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Akhmadiev, E.I. Kashfeeva, Journalism of Mustai Karim. Probl. of Oriental Stud. 3, 20–23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Gainullin, The war has passed-the pain remains [Monograph] (Ufa, Kitap, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kilmukhametov, Bizarre elms of literature: creative portraits of Bashkir writers (Ufa, Kitap, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Akhmetyanov, Theoretical literature. 4th ed. (Ufa, Kitap, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Alibaev, G. Galina, G. Gareeva, G. Nabiullina, Genre-Stylistic Peculiarities of Bashkir Prose. The Soc. Sci. 11, 6267 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Akhmadiev, R.D. Mustafina, A. Baiguzhina, The relationship of literatures in the journalism of Mustai Karim. Proceedings of the IV International Scientific Conference “Social and Cultural Transformations in the Context of Modern Globalism”, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Shakhrudin Gapurov, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, President of the Academy of Sciences of the Chechen Republic. European Proceedingsof Social and Behavioural Sciences (Grozny, March 19–21, 2021) (2021). Retrieved from: https://www.europeanproceedings.com/proceedings/EpSBS/volumes/upcoming-volume-sctcmg-2021 (29.11.2021) б 1110-1116. DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2021.11.148 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mazhitayeva, Z. Kadina, B. Aitbaeva, M. Zhunusova, B. Sateeva, Appearance of semiotics in Kazakh mentality. ManinIndia 96, 1011–1020 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Abdullina, N. Gadzhiakhmedov, R. Sanyarova, E. Rakhimova, To the problem of transfer of terms and “right” introduction of them in language turnover (based on the philosophical terminology of the Bashkir language)”, in The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication – TOJDAC. Special Edition (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Bikbaev, S.G. Safuanov, G.Z. Ramazanov (eds), History of Bashkir literature in 6 volumes. Vol. 5 (Ufa, Kitap, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.