SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- R.B. Akhmadiev, I.G. Kulsarina, A.O. Khuzhakhmetov, Modern Bashkir prose: genreandfictio npeculiarities. Opcion 34(16), 77–85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Alieva, R.D. Mustafina, G.N. Gareeva, A.A. Galliamov, O.V. Akhmadrakhimova, Issues of Ethnic Identity in Worl dview and Creative Output of Chingiz Aytmatov, InInternational Conferenceon Socialand Cultural Transformationsinthe Context of Modern Globalism (2021) DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2021.11.149/epsbs.2021.11.149 [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Gareeva, R.D. Mustafina, Z.A. Alibaev, A.M. Davletkulov, G.R. Kaskinova, Psychologism as an art category of literature (based on the bashkir prose of the XX century). Man in India 97(21), 273–285 (2017) ID: MII -2017-92349 [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Abdullina, G.R. Abdullina, N.A. Gadzhiakhmedov, R.R. Sanyarova, E.F. Rakhimova, To the problem of transfer of terms and “right” introduction of them in language turnover (based on the philosophical terminology of the Bashkir language)”, in The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication – TOJDAC. Special Edition, 1892–1899 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Khusainov, Bashkirovedenie [Monograph] (Ufa, Gilem, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Baimov, Creative handwriting (Ufa, Bashknigoizdat, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Akhmadiev, R.D. Mustafina, A.R. Bayguzhina, Interaction between literary traditions in Mustai Karim's journalism. Europ. Proc. of Social. Behavioural Sci. 148, 1110–1116 (2021) DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2021.11.148 epsbs.2021.11.148 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mazhitayeva, Z. Kadina, B. Aitbaeva, M. Zhunusova, B. Sateeva, Appearance of semiotics in Kazakh mentality. Man in India 96, 1011–1020 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.