SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Yu. Karaulov, E. Tarasov, Yu. Sorokin, G. Cherkasova, N. Ufimtseva, Russian associative dictionary (Moscow, ASTAstrel, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Vrublevskaya, Fashionable Anthroponym in the Linguistic Consciousness of Russian Speakers: An Experimental Study. Philol. Sci. Quest. of theory and pract. 10-2, 53–57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Vrublevskaya, Connotative Anthroponyms of Political Discourse in the Perception of Russian Speakers. An Exper. Study Quest. of Psychol. 3, 93–106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Baksheeva, Yu.V. Islamova, I.S. Karabulatova, Verbal toponymic associations (features of the perception of the hydronym Manya by the Russians and the indigenous population of Yugra). Bull. of Ugric Stud. 9, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Baksheeva, Yu.V. Islamova, I.S. Karabulatova, Verbal toponymic associations (features of the perception of the hydronym manya by the Russian and indigenous population of Ugra). Bull. of Ugroveden. 4, 607–613 (2019). DOI: 10.30624/2220-4156-2019-9-4-607-613 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kravchenko, Language and perception: Cognitive aspects of language categorization (Irkutsk, Irkutsk Univ. Publ. House, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, I.A. Sternin, D.K. Ibragimov, Regional Specificity Of Toponym Semantics: Psycholinguistic Study The Europ. Proc. of Soc. & Behavioral Sci. LVIII, 1007–1014 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, K.R. Selmurzaeva, T.K. Abdulazimova, Lexical diversity coefficient for associative fields under different calculation conditions. The Europe. Proc. of Soc. & Behavioral Sci. LVIII, 2661–2668 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Nikolskaya, Associative field of a personal name Semantics of language units. Vol. 1. (Moscow, Mosc. State Open Pedag. Univ., 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Suprun, Functional and associative onomastics. Onomastics of the Volga region (Veliky Novgorod, TPK “Printing Yard”, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stepanova, D. Makhovikov, Characterization of proper names by carriers of ordinary linguistic consciousness. Iss. of Psychol. 18, 118–124 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Dorzhieva, G.S. Dorzhieva, Toponymy of the tea route on the territory of Buryatia (Ulan-Ude, publ. house of the Buryat State Univ. named after Dorzhi Banzarov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Poluboyarin, Toponymic concepts as a subject of linguocognitive description. Iss. in Cognit. Linguist. 3, 139–145 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bubnova, A systematic approach to the study of the associative and cultural background of onomastic units: from the regional to the national level. Bull. of the Peoples' Friend. Univ. of Rus. Ser. Theory of lang. Semiotics. Semantics 4, 26–35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.