SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V. Suprun, Functional and associative onomastics. In: Onomastics of the Volga region (Veliky Novgorod, TPK “Printing Yard”, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Benveniste, General Linguistics (Moscow, Editorial URSS, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pavilenis, The Problem of Meaning: Modern Logical and Philosophical Analysis of Language (Moscow, Thought, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Baksheeva, Yu.V. Islamova, I.S. Karabulatova, Verbal toponymic associations (features of the perception of the hydronym Manya by the Russians and the indigenous population of Yugra). Bull. of Ugric Stud. 9, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dorzhieva, The structure of toponymic semantics: an associative component. Bull. of the Buryat State Univ. Philos. 10, 111–116 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Vrublevskaya, Connotative Anthroponyms of Political Discourse in the Perception of Russian Speakers. An Exper. Study Quest. of Psycholinguistics 3, 93–106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zagirova, To the question of the semantic load of a proper name, in Materials of the international II Baikal Onomastic Conf. Name. Society. Culture (Ulan-Ude, BGU publ. house, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, Kh.B. Navrazova, S.Kh. Ireziev, Experimental Methods for Studying Toponyms (Through the Example of the Toponym ‘Moscow'). The Europ. Proc. of Soc. & Behavioral Sci. 107, 2268–2272 (2021b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, Kh.B. Navrazova, S.Kh. Ireziev, Algorithm for Identifying Psycholinguistic Meanings of Lexical Units and Verbal Communicative Behavior. The Europ. Proc. of Soc. & Behavioral Sci. 117, 961–968 (2021a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.