SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A.B. Logunov, Regional and national security. Textbook (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Okshin, Factors of convicts’ aggressiveness in various conditions of detention in a special regime colony. Bull. of the Samara Human. Acad. Ser. Psychol. 1(19), 18–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Tkhostov, K.G. Surnov, Motivation of a terrorist. National Psychol. J. 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Naumets, Effect of religious factor on political extremism and terrorism to emerge. In: Modern terrorism: state and prospects (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Alekseev, Causes, prerequisites, conditions for international terrorism to emerge and spread. Soc.-econ. phenomena and proces. 2, 134–141 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vityuk, S.A. Efirov, “Left” terrorism in the West: history and modernity (Moscow, Nauka, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Pochebut, Psychology of terrorism. Bull. of St. Peter. Univ. Polit. sci. Int. relat. 3, 68–79 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Ermakov, M.K. Archakov, Social hatred: strokes to the portrait of a modern extremist. Bull. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Oganesyan, L.P. Lobacheva, On psychological characteristics of extremists and terrorists: general and specific. Penitentiary syst.: law, econ., manag. 6, 19–23 (2018). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.18572/2072-4438-2018-6-19-23 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vershkova, A.S. Kosova, Psychological features of youth extremism in the educational sphere. Young sci. 11(115), 1768–1770 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Davydov, Causes of youth extremism and its prevention in the educational environment. Sociol. of Ed. 10, 4–18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sharapov, Psychological and pedagogical features and typology of extremist orientation of personality. Bull. of the Cherepovets State Univ. 6(81), 196–204 (2017). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.23859/1994-0637-2017-6-81-28 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Antonyan, A.V. Rostokinsky, Ya.I. Gilinsky, Extremism and its causes (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Mirsky, Islamic fundamentalism and international terrorism. Central Asia and the Cauc. 6(18) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Voronin, The use of polygraphs and psychological profiling in the investigation of crimes related to religious extremism. Rus. Investigator 3, 16–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shapiro, Autonomy and rigid personality (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Idrisov, I.S. Khazhuev, A.A. Saidov, Comparative analysis of the emotional state of persons involved in terrorist activities. Society: social., psychol., pedag. 5(85), 91–105 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Maryin, Yu.G. Kasperovich, Psychological support of anti-terrorist activity (Moscow, Academy, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Belasheva, D.A. Ershova, M.L. Yesayan, Psychology of terrorism. Textbook (Stavropol, Publ. House of the North Cauc. Fed. Univ., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Olshansky, Psychology of terrorism (St. Petersburg, Peter, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lukyanchenko, Family as a factor in the psycho-emotional well-being of teenagers. The Upbring. of Schoolchildren 5, 50–58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Popova, Effect of family climate on the formation of aggression. Int. Stud. Sci. Bull. 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Dzhabrailova, M.M. Dalgatov, Features of anxiety and aggressiveness in teenagers from single-parent and mixed families. Izvestiya of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychol. and pedag. Sci. 12(4) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.