SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- W.H. Smyth, Letter to the Editorial Department. Nation, 645–648 (1932) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Berndt, From technocracy to net energy analysis: engineers, economists and recurring energy theories of value (Massachusetts, Massachusetts Inst. of Technol., 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levin, Philosophy Logic and Methodology of Science. Explanatory Dictionary of Concepts (Penza, PSTA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Centeno, The New Leviathan: the Dynamics and Limits of Technocracy. Theory Soc. 22(3), 301–335 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Gunnell, The Technocracy Image and the Theory of Technocracy. Technol. Cult. 23(3), 392–416 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Ilichev, P.N. Fedoseev, S.M. Kovalev, V.G. Panov, Philosophical Encyclopedic Dictionary (Moscow, Great Soviet Encycl., 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Plato, The State (Moscow, AST Publ. House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Aristotle, Politics (Moscow, AST Publ. House, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- T. Veblen, Theory of the Idle Class (Moscow, Progress, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Galbraith, The New Industrial State (Princeton; Oxford, Princeton Univ. Press, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Burnham, The Managerial Revolution: What is Happening in the World (New York, JohnDay Co., 1941) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Efremova, New Dictionary of the Russian Language: Explanatory and Educational (Moscow, Rus. Lang., 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Azimov, A.N. Shchukin, New Dictionary of Methodological Terms and Concepts (theory and practice of teaching languages) (Moscow, Icarus, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Plato, Works in 3 volumes (Moscow, Mysl, 1968–1972) [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of Russian Think Tanks (Moscow, Center for the Study of Crisis Society, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, Paragraphs on New Technocracy: Deliberative Model and its Foundations. Bull. of the KISIR RAS. Ser. Social and Human Sci. 1, 203–219 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bell, The Post-Industrial Society. The Evolution of an Idea, Survey 2, 102–168 (1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.