SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A.V. Turchin, The structure of the global catastrophe. Risks of human extinction in the 21st century (Moscow, URSS, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vladimirov, G.G. Malinetsky, A.B. Potapov et al., Risk management. Risk, sustainable development, synergy (Moscow, Science, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Moiseev, The fate of civilization The Way of the Mind (Moscow, Lang. of Rus. Culture, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Turchin, M.A. Batin, Futurology. XXI century: immortality or global catastrophe (Moscow, Binomial, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Meadows, D.L Meadows, J. Randers, W.W. Behrens III, The Limits to Growth (New York, Universe Books, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Ehrlich, Population bomb (New York, Ballantine Books, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Forrester, World Dynamics (Wright Allen Press, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Victor, Managing without growth: slower by design, not disaster (Cheltenham, Edward Elgar, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Randers, 2052: A Global Forecast for the Next Forty Years (Cambridge, Chelsea Green Publ. Co, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Friedman, The next 100 years: a forecast of events XXI century (Moscow, EKSMO, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Frumkin, After capitalism. The future of Western civilization (Moscow, Algorithm, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Nazaretyan, A Nonlinear Future: Megahistorical, Synergetic, and Cultural-Psychological Preconditions for Global Forecasting (Moscow, MBA Publ. House, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Nazaretyan, Civilization Crises in the Context of Universal History (Moscow, URSS, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.