SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.A. Yadov, Socio-psychological portrait of an engineer (Moscow, Thought, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Angelovsky, Analysis of the concepts of profession, professional consciousness, professional activity, professionalism (Samara, Samara Sci. center of RAS, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Krulet, I.V. Telnyuk, Expert assessments in education. A textbook for students of higher pedagogical educational institutions (Moscow, Ed. Acad. Center, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Orlov, A.S. Gavrilova, Expert thinking in the knowledge society. Hist., philos., polit. and legal sci., cult. Stud. and art hist. 8(82), 145–145 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ovsyannikova, Analytical skills of future teachers: essential characteristics. News of the Volgograd State Pedag. Univ. 2(77), 33–36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Cherkasova, Development of pedagogical thinking in the context of changes in teacher functions. The world of sci., cult., ed. 6(43), 96–100 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Anisimov, Methodology and technological forms of thinking. The world of sci., cult., ed. 6(43), 231 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Psychology of professional development. Textbook for universities (Moscow, URAIT, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kulyutkin, Creative thinking in the professional activity of a teacher. Quest. of psychol. 2, 21–30 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Rogov, The teacher as an object of psychological research (Moscow, VLADOS, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bondarevskaya, Methodological guidelines for pedagogical research. Mat. of the All-Rus. Methodol. Sem. 1, 219 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Borytko, Diagnostic activity of the teacher. A textbook for universities (Moscow, Academy, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Pedagogical praxeology. A textbook for university (Moscow, Academy, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Lerner, Pedagogical consciousness as a phenomenon of reality and a category of didactics. Owls. Pedag. 3, 55–57 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Elshanskaya, O.S. Efimova, Operational thinking in the structure of diagnostic thinking of a modern teacher-psychologist. Bull. of the Baltic Fed. Univ. I. Kant. 3, 105 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bogslovsky, Methodological and theoretical foundations of the historical and pedagogical expertise of innovations in education. Probl. of modern ed. 1, 27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Facione, Critical thinking: a Statement or Expert Consensus for Purposes of Educational Assessment and Instruction. Research Findings and Recommendations (California, The California Acad. Press, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Dmitrienko, The use of a formative experiment in the development of critical thinking and the formation of the subjectivity of future teachers. Bull. of the Altai Pedag. Univ. 2(47), 60 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Bronene, Possibility of examination: manifestation of the author's positions of the participants (Tomsk, TSU, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.