SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- J. Naisbitt, Megatrends (Moscow, LLC “Publ. house AST”; CJSC NPP “Ermak”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The rise of the network society. New post-industrial wave in the West. – Anthology (Moscow, Academia, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. O'Leary, Cyberspace as Sacred Space: Communicating Religion on Computer Networks. J. of the Amer. Acad. of Relig. 64(4), 781–808 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov, Digital Religion. Izv. of Saratov Univ. New series. Ser. Philos. Psychol. Pedag. 18(4), 377–381 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/1819-7671-2018-18-4-377-381 [Google Scholar]
- B. Wellman, Physical and Cyber Place: The rise of personalized Networking. Int. J. of Urban and Reg. Res. 25, 228 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. McLuhan, The Gutenberg Galaxy. The Making of Typographic Man. Transl. from Engl. and note by A. Yudin (Moscow, Center for Human. Technol., 2003). Retrieved from: http://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/basis/3568 [Google Scholar]
- H. Campbell, Understanding the Relationship between Religion Online and Offline in a Networked Society. J. of the Amer. Acad. of Relig. 80(1), 64–93 (2012). DOI: 10.1093/jaarel/lfr074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Price, Television, telecommunications in transition: law, society and national identity (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The rise of the network society. 2nd ed., with a new pref. (Chichester, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lundby, Theoretical frameworks for approaching religion and new media. In: Digital religion: Understanding religious practice in new media worlds (New York, Routledge, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.