SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Institute of Financial Strategy, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Tourism Research Center, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Social Sciences Academic Press.(2022). Tourism Green Book: Analysis and Forecast of China’s Tourism Development in 2021-2022 [Google Scholar]
- Mafengwo Tourism.(2022).2021 “Micro Vacation” Popularity Report [Google Scholar]
- Al Ries, Jack Trout.(2011). Positioning [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yi. (2008). Principles of Marketing. Publishing House of Electronics Industry [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yiting. (2010). Dictionary of Ethics. Shanghai Dictionary Press [Google Scholar]
- Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller, (2016), Marketing Management, Gezhi Publishing [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jianxin. (2017). Breakthrough and reinvention of “micro-vacation” tourism based on self-driving tour. Building Materials and Decoration(47), 103-104. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cheng. (2018). Research on rural tourism planning based on micro-vacation mode. Tourism Overview (Second Half of the Month) (22), 46-47. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Wen. (2020). Post-epidemic micro-vacation rural tourism product market analysis. Proceedings of China Tourism Science Annual Conference Epidemic Response (pp.224-227). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Guodong, Li Jiancheng, Gao Zhenfa & Zheng Zongyi (2009-03-19). Leisure tourism market positioning “Beijing and Tianjin”. Hebei Daily, 005 [Google Scholar]
- Zou Yongjun. (2021). Prerequisite for Scenic Area Investment: The Enforceability of Scenic Area Market Positioning. Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation(09), 74-76. [Google Scholar]
- Huo Jiaying. (2015). Broadening the Tourism Market and Positioning the Tourism Industry—— Commenting on Tourism Marketing. China Education Journal(04), 114. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yongjian. (2011). Research on positioning and development strategy of China’s high-end tourism market. Business Times(23), 119-120. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ning & Liu Jingyuan. (2010). Research on Urban Tourism Market Positioning Based on STP Strategy: A Case Study of Qinhuangdao. China Commerce and Trade(16), 162-163. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Ting, Li Guozhen. (2004). Successful positioning is the key to unlocking the travel market. Research on Technical Economics and Management(02), 83-84. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Jinfeng. (1999). Characteristics and market positioning of the tourism market. Journal of Liaoning Institute of Education(04), 22-24. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianghong. (2005). Discussion on the positioning of tourism marketing. Journal of Hebei Energy Vocational and Technical College (04), 47-50. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zhenhua. (2005). Analysis and positioning of tourism market. Investigation and Planning of Forestry in Central South (01), 53-56. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Shantao. (2008). Application of positioning theory in tourism destination planning (Master’s thesis, Jiangnan University). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guohui. (2018). Research on Chengde International Tourism Marketing Strategy Based on STP Strategy. Research on Modern State-owned Enterprises(20), 142-143. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhiluan. (2003). Research on the Development Relationship between Central Cities and Surrounding Tourism Places (Master’s Thesis, Sichuan University). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hui. (2005). Application of Market Positioning Theory in Suburban Tourism Destinations (Master’s Thesis, Hunan Normal University). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yifang. (2001). Research on Tourism Destination Marketing Model (Master’s Thesis, Central South Forestry University). [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Hui, Chen Hui, Bo Xiangping. (1998). Research on market positioning and development strategy of tourist resorts. Journal of Hunan University (Social Science Edition)(04), 37-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dongxiang & Zhang E. (2007). Marketing Analysis of Tourist Attractions. Economic Forum (07), 87-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.