SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Huang J, Han D Q, Chen Y N, et al. Overview of human-computer interaction in hybrid reality [J]. Journal of Computer Aided Design and Graphics (Chinese), 2016, 28(6): 869-880. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Y, Xu W W. Overview of augmented reality technology[J]. Computer Measurement and Control (Chinese), 2017, 25 (2):1-7, 22. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F J, Dai G Z, Peng X L. Overview of humancomputer interaction in virtual reality [J]. China Science: Information Science, 2016, 46 (12): 17111736. [Google Scholar]
- Guo N, Wang T M, Hu L, et al. Human-computer interaction technology of ACL reconstruction surgery augmented reality navigation system [J]. Computer Engineering and Application (Chinese), 2020, 56 (21): 224-230. [Google Scholar]
- Feng S W. The design of teenagers’ concentration training system based on brainwave [D]. Shandong University of Technology, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Gao X, An H, Chen W, Pan Z G. Overview of Mobile Augmented Reality Visualization [J]. Journal of Computer Aided Design and Graphics (Chinese), 2018, 30 (01): 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Impedovo D, Pirlo G, Vessio G, et al. A HandwritingBased Protocol for Assessing Neurodegenerative Dementia[J]. Cogn Comput, 2019, 11: 576-586. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mekyska J, Janousova E, Gomez-Vilda P, et al. Robust and complex approach of pathological speech signal analysis[J]. Neurocomputing, 2015, 167: 94-111. [Google Scholar]
- Sun J H, Ji T T, Zhang S B, Yang J K and Ji G R. Research on the hand gesture recognition based on deep learning / / Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation and EM Theory. Hangzhou: IEEE, 2018: 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Chakraborty S, Nandy A. Automatic Diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy Gait Using Computational Intelligence Techniques: A Low-Cost Multi-Sensor Approach[J]. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, 2020, 28: 2488-2496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robichaud JA, Pfann KD, Leurgans S, et al. Variability of EMG patterns: a potential neurophysiological marker of Parkinson’s disease?[J]. Clin Neurophysiol, 2009, 120: 390-397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das T, Ghosh A, Guha S, et al. Classification of EEG Signals for Prediction of Seizure using MultiFeature Extraction[C]. International Conference on Electronics, 2017: 1-4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.