SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Zong Jiafeng, Li Ning. Whether foreign direct c-ompanies: An Empirical test based on A-share Market [J]. Modern Finance and Economics (Journal of Tianjin University of Finance and Economics), 2014, 34(04):88-100. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yihong, Yu Feng, Li Bing. The Influence of Foreign direct Investment on the innovation of Chinese enterprises: An empirical test based on the data of Chinese industrial enterprises and enterp-rise patent data [J]. Journal of Wuhan University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2019, 72(01):104-120. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhangsheng. Effects of intra-industry and Inter-industry spillovers on Total factor productivity changes in manufacturing industry [J]. Economic Theory and Management, 2017(02):78-87. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dexue, Gao Qi. The Interactive perspective of foreign direct investment, firm heterogeneity and firm performance [J]. Review of the Industry & Economics, 2018, 9(01):88-106. [Google Scholar]
- Kugler M. Spillovers from foreign direct investment: Within or between industries?[J]. Journal of Development Economics, 2006, 80(2):444-477. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Dianchun, Xia Liangke. Empirical analysis of the effect of foreign direct investment on techn-ological innovation in China’s high-tech industries [J]. World Economy, 2005, (08):5-12+82. [Google Scholar]
- Han Yan, Wu Laping. Decomposition of innovation spillover effect of FDI on Chinese agricultural enterprises: Based on threshold regression analysis of absorptive capacity [J]. International Trade Review, 2020(08):132-146. [Google Scholar]
- Baudun. The Bilateral effects of financing constraints and foreign direct Investment on firm innovation [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 20, 40(18):173-178. [Google Scholar]
- Guariglia A, Poncet S. Could Financial Distortions Be No Impediment to Economic Gowth after All? Evidence from China[J]. SSRN Electronic Journal, 2008, 36(4):633-657. [Google Scholar]
- J Héricourt, Poncet S. FDI and credit constraints: firm level evidence from China[J]. Economic Systems, 2009, 33(1):1-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xian Guoming, Cui Xijun. Foreign Direct investment, incomplete financial market and Financing C-onstraints of Private Enterprises: An Empirical analysis based on Enterprise panel Data [J]. World Economic Research, 2010(04):54-59+88-89. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shanshan. Analysis on the threshold characteristics of FDI’s spillover effect on China’s technological innovation [J]. Industrial Technical Economics, 2018, 37(05):105-111. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianjiang, Jiang Zhuqing. Technology diffusion effect of foreign direct investment on producer services in China [J]. Journal of Social Sciences of Hunan Normal University, 2021, 50(04):78-88. [Google Scholar]
- Yue Li, Cao Yuxuan, Ren Wanyu. Foreign direct investment, heterogeneous innovation and green development efficiency [J]. International Economic and Trade Exploration, 2022, 38(03):68-81. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bo, Zhang Chengcheng. The Innovation Effect of FDI: Low-end lock-in or Transformation and Upgrading? -Findings from the A-share listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen [J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2022, 36(03):92-103. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guanchen, Li Yuanzhen, Li Meng. Private equity investment, executive Incentives and Corporate Innovation Performance: A Study from the perspective of Patent Heterogeneity [J]. Economic Management, 2002, 44(08):116-134. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Qiuzhi, Li Qian. Enterprise Internationalization, domestic industry growth and executive compensation: Based on Panel Data Analysis of Listed manufacturing Companies from 2006 to 2010 [J]. Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2012(11):117-123. [Google Scholar]
- Wade J B, Pollock P. Special Issue: Computers Can Read as Well as Count: Computer-Aided Tex-t Analysis in Organizational Research || Worth, Words, and the Justification of Executive Pay[J]. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 1997, 18:641-664. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Jianhua, Wang Ruofan. Compensation, equity and promotion: Which executive incentive model is more effective for the derivative enterprises of scientific research organizations? Evidence from Chinese listed companies [J]. Management Review, 202, 34(01):79-91. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xuemeng, Liang Peng, Xie Zirui. Executive compensation incentive, dynamic adjustment of capital structure and firm performance [J]. Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2019, 41(04):78-91. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen M C, Murphy K J. Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentive[J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1990, 98(2):225-264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Starks H. Institutional Investors and Executive Compensation[J]. The Journal of Finance, 2003, 58(6):2351-2374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Lu Chengjun, Nacha. Executive motivation, independent director and enterprise innovation quality [J]. Yunnan Social Sciences, 2022, (03):74-83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.