SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Notice of the Ministry of Commerce and other 8 units on carrying out the creation of national supply chain innovation and application demonstration_Others_Chinese Government Network (www.gov.cn), 2021:1 [Google Scholar]
- Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the 14th Five-Year Plan for the Development of the Digital Economy (Guo Fa  No. 29), Government Information Disclosure Special Column (www.gov.cn), 2021(29):1-2 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Quanzhong. NFT and its future[J]. News Enthusiast, 2021(11):36-40 [Google Scholar]
- Okonkwo I E. NFT, Copyright and intellectual property commercialisation[J]. International Journal of Law and Information Technology, 2021(4):296304. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoli, Yan Chi. Risk governance of nonfungible tokens in the era of digital economy[J]. Journal of Hefei University of Technology, 2022(06):34. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shaojun, Nie Linfeng. The function, dilemma and governance of copyright in digital collections[J]. Journal of Beijing Union University, 2023(01):5155. [Google Scholar]
- Matthew Nadini, Laura Alessandredi, Flavio DiJachinto, et al. Mapping the NFT Revolution: Market Trends, Trading Networks, and Visual Features[J] Art Management (Chinese-English), 2022(1):84-110 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Gangcheng, Yang Huahua. An empirical analysis of college students’ learning burnout based on multiple linear regression[J]. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Yuhui. Analysis of influencing factors of China’s foreign exchange reserves based on multiple linear regression model[J]. Business Exhibition Economics, 2022(16):63 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xueyang, Shao Xigao. Research on influencing factors of college student quality based on multiple linear regression and Lasso regression[J]. Journal of Ludong University, 2022(04):351-352. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.