SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- McCloskey D. Evaluating electronic commerce acceptance with the technology acceptance model. J COMPUT INFORM SYST 2004;44:49-57 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng BL, Yee SW. Factors influencing consumers’ online purchase intention: A study among university students in Malaysia. International Journal of Liberal Arts and Social Science 2014;2:121-133 [Google Scholar]
- Amanah D, Harahap DA. Examining the effect of product assortment and price discount toward online purchase decision of university student in Indonesia. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Kewirausahaan 2018;20:99104 [Google Scholar]
- Suntornpithug N, Khamalah J. machine and person interactivity: the driving forces behind influences on consumers’willingness to purchase online. J ELECTRON COMMER RE 2010;11:299 [Google Scholar]
- Abd Aziz NN, Abd Wahid N. Factors influencing online purchase intention among university students. International journal of academic research in business and social sciences 2018;8:702-717 [Google Scholar]
- Kim J, Kim M, Lennon SJ. A Longitudinal Analysis of E-Service Attributes Available on Apparel ERetailing Sites. In, International Textile and Apparel Association Annual Conference Proceedings: Iowa State University Digital Press; 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Liu S, Lee G. Knowledge sharing behavior in elearning materials developing team. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012;64:681-690 [Google Scholar]
- Ha S, Stoel L. Online apparel retailing: roles of e‐ shopping quality and experiential e‐shopping motives. J SERV MANAGE 2012;23:197-215 [Google Scholar]
- Rauniar R, Rawski G, Yang J, Johnson B. Technology acceptance model (TAM) and social media usage: an empirical study on Facebook. J ENTERP INF MANAG 2014;27:6-30 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cass A, Fenech T. Web retailing adoption: exploring the nature of internet users Web retailing behaviour. J RETAIL CONSUM SERV 2003;10:8194 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, Pang C, Liu L, Yen DC, Tarn JM. Exploring consumer perceived risk and trust for online payments: An empirical study in China’s younger generation. COMPUT HUM BEHAV 2015;50:9-24 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pikkarainen T, Pikkarainen K, Karjaluoto H, Pahnila S. Consumer acceptance of online banking: an extension of the technology acceptance model. INTERNET RES 2004;14:224-235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gangwar H, Date H, Ramaswamy R. Understanding determinants of cloud computing adoption using an integrated TAM-TOE model. J ENTERP INF MANAG 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Kashyap R, Kesharwani A, Ponnam A. Measurement of online review helpfulness: A formative measure development and validation. ELECTRON COMMER RES 2022:1-34 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.