SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Cheng Weiwei “Talking about the relationship between culture and economy.” Liaoning Economy. 10 (2022):93-95 doi: 10.14041/j.cnki.10034617.2022.10.016. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Zhonggen, Long Yanni, and Ye Xu “Research Progress of Night Economy Theory.” Economic Research Reference 12 (2020):100-112 doi: 10.16110/j.cnki.issn2095-3151.2020.12.012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Weijue A non-economic interpretation of “capital” Bourdieu’s concept of “cultural capital”. “Social Science. 06 (2005): 117-123. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Huidi “The 21st Century and Leisure Economy, Leisure Industry and Leisure Culture.” Infospace. 07 (2004): 89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yuan, and Xu Ming “An empirical study on the language landscape of cultural and creative blocks from the perspective of symbolic economy-based on the theory of place semiotics and cultural capital.” Journal of Kunming University 44.02 (2022):70-76 doi:10.14091/j.cnki.kmxyxb.2022.02.011. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Ji, and Lu Zixin “Research on the reconstruction of urban cultural and economic space in China.” Urban Development Research 29.04 (2022): 87-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuting, Xu Honggang, and Lao Lifen “Food symbol economy of tourist destination: local symbol construction and path dependence.” Tropical Geography 41.06 (2021):1246-1257 doi: 10.13284/j.cnki.rddl.003410. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Peihao “The current situation, causes and challenges of urban night economy development from the perspective of consumer sociology.” China Tourism Review. 04 (2019): 74-82. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jinhua, and Wu Min “Overview of urban” night economy”. Theory. 30 (2014): 95-96. [Google Scholar]
- Li Siqu “The internal logic of symbol economy and cultural industry”. Proceedings of 2017 China Creative Design Summit. Ed. Proceedings of 2017 China Creative Design Summit, 2017, 228-237. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.