SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 166, 20232022 International Conference on Education Innovation and Modern Management (EIMM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2023|
- M. Sean, Leahy, H. Charlotte, W. Francis, The digital frontier: Envisioning future technologies impact on the classroom. Futures. J. 113(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Olaf, I. Victoria. Marín, B. Melissa, G. Franziska, Systematic review of research on artificial intelligence applications in higher education – where are the educators? International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education. J. 16(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Subagyo et al, The Development of Curriculum School Model Based on the Internet of Things. International Journal of Engineering & Technology. J. 96(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. Huang, J. Wang, Quality Evaluation Model of Education in Remote Learning and IoT Based on College Students’ Quality Cultivation. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing. J. 15(2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Chen, Evaluation of teaching effect of internet of things education platform based on long-term and short-term memory network. International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life Long Learning. J. 31(2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Borges, Adriano, C. Fortuna, Magali et al, Analysis of professional implication as a tool of permanent education in health. Revista latino-americana de enfermagem. J. 27(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.