SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 166, 20232022 International Conference on Education Innovation and Modern Management (EIMM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2023|
- Z. Zhong, S.C. Zhong, Y.W. Tang. Research on the construction of intelligent learning model supported by artificial intelligence. E-education research, Vol 42, No. 12, 71–78+85(2021). [Google Scholar]
- IoT Analytics – ThingSpeak internet of things. https://thingspeak.com/. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhou, J. Du, Y. Wang, etc. Computing framework for learning environment for smart education. Research on modern distance education, Vol 34, No. 05, 91–100(2022). [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Huang, J.F. Yang, Y.B. Hu. From digital learning environment to smart learning environment: changes and trends of learning environment. Open education research, Vol 18, No. 01, 75–84(2012). [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Guo, X.Y. Feng, M.J. Cai. Influencing factors of learners’ learning effect in smart learning environment. Modern educational technology, Vol 30, No.12, 69–75(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, C.L. Fang, S. Liu, etc. A review of learners’ emotion perception in physical learning spaces. Journal of distance education, Vol 37, No. 02, 33–44(2019). [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Yu, T.T. Chen, F.Q. Zhao. Effects of temperature and temperature change on mental health. Advances in psychological science, Vol 28, No. 08, 1282–1292(2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhong, Y.H. Hu, C. Zhang, etc. Discussion on the influence of high humidity environment on human physiology and psychology. Southwest china defense medicine, Vol 21, No. 10, 1114–1116(2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiang, D.J. Wang, Y.F. Liu, etc. Experimental study on the effect of indoor carbon dioxide concentration on learning efficiency. Building science, Vol 36, No. 06, 81–87(2020). [Google Scholar]
- https://chinacqzgp.blog.csdn.net/article/details/108445714 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.