SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Art Appreciation and Film Image Research|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Abbas Akbar, M. Hong Kong: Disappearing Culture and Politics, Minneapolis, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Brunette, Peter: Wong Kar-wai, Urbana und Chicago 2005, P.94 [Google Scholar]
- Deppman, Hsiu Zhuang: Screen Adaptation: Cultural Politics of Modern Chinese Novel and Film Adaptation, Hawaii 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Xia: The complex metaphors: The artistic feature of the film In the Mood for Love, in Movie Review, Beijing 2006(15), S.26-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Jiawen: The mirror image structure of Hong Kong Culture: From Dui Dao to In the Mood for Love, Guiyang 2007, 216. (12), pp. 50-5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.