SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Communication and Visual Media Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Deng, X. (2017)“Panwang Festival”: Cultural Interpretation of Sacred Traditional Narrative in Contemporary Context: A Case Study of Shanxiang, Hekou Yao Autonomous County, Yunnan. China Nationalities Expo, 11:118-119+244.. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, H.G, He, J.G. (2010) Research on the Ritual of the Yao Panwang Sacrifice and the Yao Panwang Festival. Minzu Publishing House, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Gu, W.X. (2011) On Panwang Festival and Yao Cultural Inheritance: Cultural Inheritance from the Perspective of Educational Anthropology, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Q. (2013) On the Cultural Function of the Lanjing Yao Panwang Festival. Journal of Chifeng University (Chinese Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 34:125-126. DOI : 10.13398/j.cnki.issn1673-2596.2013.05.046 [Google Scholar]
- Mao, H. L., Lu, Y. (2011) The significance and strategy of protecting the intangible cultural heritage of Panwang Festival in Yao villages. Journal of Guangxi University for Nationalities, 33:110-114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y.Q. (2014) Research on customs of Panwang festival of Dongshan Yao ethnic group. Guangdong Technical Normal University, Guangdong. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J.H. (2018) The social life of overseas Yao. Art Review. 21. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong, Q.L. (2007) Development of cultural industry of Panwang Festival of Yao nationality in Guangxi. Huazhang, 4. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, Y.Q. (2011) On the value of “Panwang Song” of Jianghua Yao ethnic group in Hunan Province[J]. Value Engineering, 21:292-293. DOI: 10.14018/j.cnki.cn13-1085/n.2011.21.099 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, X. (2013) Discussion on the protection and inheritance of Yao culture. Journal of Hunan Institute of Socialism, 3: 65-68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.