SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Communication and Visual Media Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Yang, R. (2019), On the development status and inheritance of Chinese traditional culture, Building Knowledge Warehouse of China. (01) [Google Scholar]
- Bai, D. (2019), Analysis on the development status and reasons of Chinese traditional culture IP, Media Today, 27(02): 26-29 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, F. (2016), The development of cultural and creative products in museums under the background of “Internet Plus”, Heritage and Conservation Research, 1(02): 22-26 [Google Scholar]
- Sun, M. (2022), Analysis on the Design of Cultural and Creative Products under the New Culture Economy, Modern Corporate Culture. 2022(10):40-42 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Ziwei. (2021). Research on Blind Box and its Marketing Strategy. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 2021(182). 10.2991/aebmr.k.210712.020. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, R. (2022). Analysis of Trend Culture from the Perspective of Social Currency: -Taking the POP MART as an Example. BCP Business & Management. 2022(18). 183-188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prospectus of Pop Mart International Group Limited POP MART 2020 Prospectus (2020: 5-7) [Google Scholar]
- Report on In-depth market survey and development trend of blind Box Industry in China 2021-2026, [R] Beijing: China Academy of Business, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Su, M. (2019), When blind box meets IP consumption China academic journal electronic publishing house (2019:1-3) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J. (2022). Investigation and Research on Consumer Psychology of Blind Box Consumers: Taking “POP MART” Consumers as an Example. Frontiers in Business, Economics and Management. 2022(6). 138-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.