SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cultural Communication and Visual Media Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Hu He, Chen Jiatai, Zheng Yuling. Mongolian prosodic feature acoustic parameter database. Inner Mongolia University Press, 2001(1) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bei, Yang Yufang, Lv Shinan. Standard Chinese sentences stressed syllable pitch changing mode study. Acta Acustica, 2002(3). [Google Scholar]
- Qingge Ertai. Mongolian grammar. Inner Mongolia people’s publishing house, 1991(1). [Google Scholar]
- Halazhen. Ordos wedding big songs. Inner Mongolia people’s publishing house, 2011(1). [Google Scholar]
- Yu Shanying. Different types of singer resonance peak features singing tone and the mechanism of formation research. Vocal music study, 2010.4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.