SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cultural Communication and Visual Media Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- A. K. Agariya, A. Johari, H. K. Sharma, U. Chandraul, and D. Singh, “The role of packaging in brand communication,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 1-13, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Wang, “The influence of visual packaging design on perceived food product quality, value, and brand preference, ” International journal of retail & distribution management, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Wells, H. Farley, and G. A. Armstrong, “The importance of packaging design for own‐label food brands, ” International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 677-690, 2007. doi:10.1108/09590550710773237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang and T. Wang, “Development and develop strategy of Macau creative tourism souvenirs, ” in 2013 International Conference on Engineering, Management Science and Innovation (ICEMSI), 2013: IEEE, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Kong and T.-Z. Chang, “The role of souvenir shopping in a diversified Macau destination portfolio, ” Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 357-373, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Brody, B. Bugusu, J. H. Han, C. K. Sand, and T. H. McHugh, “Innovative food packaging solutions, ” Journal of food science, vol. 73, no. 8, pp. 107-116, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohebbi, “The art of packaging: An investigation into the role of color in packaging, marketing, and branding, ” International journal of organizational leadership, vol. 3, pp. 92-102, 2014. doi:10.33844/ijol.2014.60248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Rundh, “Packaging design: creating competitive advantage with product packaging, ” British food journal, vol. 111, no. 9, pp. 988-1002, 2009. doi:10.1108/00070700910992880. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. R. Orth and K. Malkewitz, “Holistic package design and consumer brand impressions, ” Journal of marketing, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 64-81, 2008. doi:10.1509/jmkg.72.3.64. [Google Scholar]
- A. Radford et al., “Learning transferable visual models from natural language supervision, ” in International conference on machine learning, 2021: PMLR, pp. 8748-8763. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kong et al., “Automated Maxillofacial Segmentation in Panoramic Dental X-Ray Images Using an Efficient Encoder-Decoder Network, ” in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 207822-207833, 2020. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3037677. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rombach, A. Blattmann, D. Lorenz, P. Esser, and B. Ommer, “High-resolution image synthesis with latent diffusion models, ” in Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2022, pp. 10684-10695. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.