SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Cao, Y. (2020) Analysis of pragmatic functions of English euphemism from the perspective of pragmatic principles. Theory and Practice in Language Studies, 10: 1094–1100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, X. (2021) A Comparative Study of English and Chinese Euphemisms: Taking the Big Bang Theory and Love Apartment as examples. Overseas English, 8:113–114. [Google Scholar]
- Zarifovna, R. N. (2021) The Significance Of Using Euphemisms In Different Fields Of Society. In: EConference Globe. Georgia. pp. 162–163. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, X. (2022) Euphemisms Based on the Principle of Politeness - Take the First and Tenth Seasons of Friends as Examples. Overseas English, 15:54–55. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, J. (2022) A Comparative Analysis of Chinese-English Euphemisms for Death. Master and Masterpiece, 11: 111–113. [Google Scholar]
- Qian, X. (2020) A tentative study on English euphemism. Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, 4: 9–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, B. (2021) A Research on Euphemism in YushiMingyan. https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFD202201&filename=1021817239.nh [Google Scholar]
- Feng, M. (2007) Chapter Seventeen. In: Wei, T. (Eds.), The Complete Works of Feng Menglong. Phoenix Press, Jiangsu. 17: 144. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, M. (2007) Chapter Twenty-Five. In: Wei, T. (Eds.), The Complete Works of Feng Menglong. Phoenix Press, Jiangsu. 25: 412. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X., Wen, J. (2022) The Characteristics and Pragmatic Strategies of English Euphemism. Sino-US English Teaching, 19: 252–255 [Google Scholar]
- Azadkhanovna, A. M. (2022) The Concept of Euphemism, its Classification and Types. Texas Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 14: 65–68. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, X., Gao, E. (2001) Send palace flowers to Jia Lian to play Xifeng, Yanning Mansion Baoyu will Qin Zhong. In: Men, H. (Eds.), A Dream in Red Mansions. Yuelu Press, 7: 56. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W. (2020) The Cognitive Interpretation of the English Euphemisms in “Downton Abbey” from the Perspective of Understanding Theory. Northern Literature, 11: 113–114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L. (2021) Analysis of the Communicative Function of English Euphemisms in “Downton Abbey” from the Perspective of Conformity. English Square, 9: 51–53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H., Zhang, N. (2018) The Analysis of the Functional and Social Characteristics of English Euphemism in Forrest Gump. Movie Review, 66–69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.