SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Dost S, Hossain A, Shehab M, et al. Perceptions of medical students towards online teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic: a national cross-sectional survey of 2721 UK medical students[J]. BMJ open, 2020, 10(11): e042378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ng M L, Bridges S, Law S P, et al. Designing, implementing and evaluating an online problem-based learning (PBL) environment–A pilot study[J]. Clinical linguistics & phonetics, 2014, 28(1-2): 117-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xiaomin, Hao Ruifeng. Exploration on the complementary advantages of PBL pedagogy by online teaching platform[J].Education and Teaching Forum,2020(43):159-160.) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Fengtao. Research on the Application of Mobile Teaching App in Classroom Teaching in Colleges and Universities: A Case Study of Superstar Xuexitong[J].Science and Education Literature Collection(Second Issue),2018(06):39-40.DOI:10.16871/j.cnki.kjwhc.2018.06.018 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xibing, Wang Tan. Cooperative learning in colleges and universities based on Superstar Xuexitong: Advantages and paths[J].China Adult Education,2018,No.436(03):88-91.) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hongliang, Yang Dong.Research on PBL model in network environment [J]. Modern Educational Technology, 2002, 12(3): 17-21. [Google Scholar]
- Amissah P A K. Advantages and challenges of online project-based learning[J]. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guilan, Chen Shuming, Li Baojun, Liu Ci, Liu Zhizong.Application of PBL+CBL teaching Method based on Learning Platform in the teaching of Animal Biochemistry in local agricultural colleges [J].Science and Technology Information of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science,2022(09):7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Cheaney J D, Ingebritsen T. Problem-based learning in an online course: A case study[J]. The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 2005, 6(3). [Google Scholar]
- Gan Qing-jun.Research on Hybrid Teaching Mode based on Hyperstar Learning Platform -- Taking “Product Design Software Application (Engineering Design)” course as an example [J].Education and Teaching Forum,2022,No.602(51):141-144. [Google Scholar]
- Wilcha R. Effectiveness of Virtual Medical Teaching During the COVID-19 Crisis: Systematic Review[J].JMIR Med Educ 2020;6(2):e20963 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Zhongzheng, Liang Ling. Based on “super star learning through” digital resources online language requirement analysis [J]. Journal of horizon of science and technology, 2021, No. 341 (11): 77-80. The DOI: 10.19694 / j.carol carroll nki issn2095-2457.2021.11.32. [Google Scholar]
- Foo, Cc., Cheung, B. & Chu, Km. A comparative study regarding distance learning and the conventional face-to-face approach conducted problem-based learning tutorial during the COVID-19 pandemic[J]. BMC Med Educ 21, 141 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, A., Bilgic, E., Keuhl, A. et al. Does your group matter? How group function impacts educational outcomes in problem-based learning: a scoping review[J]. BMC Med Educ 22, 900 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.