SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Ji X. B. An Error Analysis of the Tones of Chinese Disyllables by the Arab Chinese-learning Beginners [J]. Journal of Yunnan Normal University, 2010(5). [Google Scholar]
- Liu J. P. An Investigation Report on Tone Errors of Chinese Disyllabic Words by Japanese Students [J]. Business Culture, 2008(3). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y. Q. HUAYU YUYIN [M]. Guangzhou: Jinan University Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Y. N. Recognition Study of Italy Students’ Tones Acquisition of Chinese Single Word [J]. Journal of Yunyang Teachers College, 2011(1). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y. H. New Trends, New Fields and New Methods of International Chinese Education [J]. Journal of Henan University (Social Sciences), 2022(03). [Google Scholar]
- Wen Q. F. Analysis of strategic values of online Chinese language education through a comparative study of online language education by international institutes under the epidemic COVID-19 [J]. Language Teaching and Linguistic Studies, 2020(6）. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Q. Research on Disyllabic Tone Errors of Central Asian Students with Intermediate Chinese Level [J]. Language and Translation, 2020(02). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.