SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Jia Y. Z., & Zhao W. Reflections on the Teaching Reform and Practice of “Four-in-One” in Ideological and Political Theory Courses in Higher Education. Studies on Marxist Theory in Higher Education, 2:110-116(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. F. Research on the significance and dilemma of practical teaching of ideological and political theory courses in colleges and universities. intelligence, 10: 23-26(2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu J. T., & Xue Y. M. On-the-spot Practice Teaching of Political Theory Courses in Military Academies in the New Era: Connotation, Characteristics, and Path. Survey of Education,37:86 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Niu C., & Li X. H. et al. Exploration and Practice of Practice Teaching Model for Comprehensive Training of Information Specialty in Military Academies. Journal of Higher Education,17:103(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. C. Practical combat teaching in military academies should follow the mechanism of regular investigation. National Defense Technology,2:82(2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.