SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Media Technology and Art Appreciation|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Wan, Z., Zhang, B., Chen, D., Zhang, P., Chen, D., Liao, J., & This work n, F. (2020). Bringing old photos back to life. 2020 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft. (n.d.). Microsoft/bringing-old-photos-back-to-life: Bringing Old Photo Back to life (CVPR 2020 oral). GitHub. Retrieved December 3, 2022. medium.com [Internet Source] [Google Scholar]
- Yeung Gingfung; Borowiec Damian; Yang Renyu; Friday Adrian; Harper Richard; Garraghan Peter (2022) Horus: Interference-Aware and Prediction-Based Scheduling in Deep Learning Systems. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, the first season, 53-59 [Google Scholar]
- Hasmat Malik; Smriti Srivastava (2021) Digital transformation through advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning, 103-108 [Google Scholar]
- Tao Bai; Pejman Tahmasebi (2022) Sequential Gaussian simulation for geosystems modeling: A machine learning approach, Geoscience frontiers, the first season, 5-7 [Google Scholar]
- N. Chandrasekaran; Radhakhrishna Somanah; Dhirajsing Rughoo; Raj Kumar Dreepaul; Tyagaraja S. Modelly Cunden; Mangeshkumar Demkah (2019) Digital Transformation from Leveraging Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, International Conference on Information Systems Design and Intelligence Applications, 12-13 [Google Scholar]
- Singh Astha; Prakash Shiv; Kumar Ankit; Kumar Divya (2022). A proficient approach for face detection and recognition using machine learning and high-performance computing, Concurrency and computation: practice and experience, the third season, 1-3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.