SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Media Technology and Art Appreciation|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Wang Jinyu. The organic integration of nature in heaven and earth and the teaching of Chinese classical dance[J]. Green China, 2022(12):4. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dong. Research on the integration of traditional culture education and Chinese classical dance teaching [J]. Drama House, 2022(30):3. [Google Scholar]
- Yuejun Xu, Jiang Feng. Exploring the new realm of “curriculum thinking and politics” in teaching Chinese classical dance[J]. Journal of Hubei Normal University: Philosophy and Social Science Edition, 2022, 42(5):6. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Xue. How to cultivate performance quality in teaching classical dance in higher education [J]. Drama House, 2022(31):3. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jing. Exploring the integration and development of contemporary dance and classical dance in the perspective of aesthetic culture [J]. Journal of Shenyang Conservatory of Music, 2022, 40(3):5. [Google Scholar]
- Wutong Zhao. The Shaping of “Imagery” in Chinese Classical Dance from the Perspective of Aesthetic Implications [J]. Artistic Perspectives, 2019, 000(030):P.1-1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.