SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Media Technology and Art Appreciation|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Li Zhengliang, Liao Ruijin and Dong Lingyan, New Engineering Specialty Construction: Connotation, path and training model. Higher Engineering Education Research, 2018(2): 20-24,51. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhe, Research on Strategic Management of University Engineering Talent Training Quality, Doctoral Dissertation, Dalian University of Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhanjun, Tian Jinliang, Development Status, Opportunities and Educational Strategies of Digital Creative Industry, Design Art Research, 2020 (1), pp. 123-126. [Google Scholar]
- Liming Zhang. “Achievement oriented reform and exploration of computer teaching in Liberal Arts”, 2021 2nd International Conference on Education, Knowledge and Information Management (ICEKIM), 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Yingfang Zhang, Yi Pan, Junren Zhou. “Study on Application of Audio Visualization in New Media Art”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Jing. Research on the training mode of Digital Media art and Design talents under the guidance of new engineering concepts, China Packaging, 2019, No. 12, pp. 79-81. [Google Scholar]
- Guiding Committee of Higher Education of Ministry of Education, National Standard of Teaching Quality for Undergraduate Majors in Regular Higher Education, Higher Education Press, Background, 2018.3 [Google Scholar]
- http://sodcn.jiangnan.edu.cn/info/1015/3874.htm [Google Scholar]
- https://www.siva.edu.cn/site/site1/contentsSingle.as px?mi=2&si=1 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.eca.ed.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/design -and-digital-media-mscdiploma [Google Scholar]
- https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/courses/postgraduate-courses/digital-design-ma-degree/digital-design-madegree.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Dan Lin, Liang Xue. “Chapter 17 Research on Teaching Reform of Digital Media Technology Under the Background of New Engineering Course Construction”, Springer Science and Business Media LLC, 2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.