SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Lin Jianru. Analysis of the Landscape Construction Strategy of Zilu Garden in Changyuan City under the Resilient Environment [J]. Jushe, 2022 (27): 130-133. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qujing, Gao Tian, Qiu Ling. Research on the Characteristics of Elderly Resilient Environment Based on the Eight Types of Perceived Attribute Method [J]. Landscape Architecture, 2023,40 (01): 118-126. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Fei Research on the Restoration Landscape Design of Sports Park in Zhangdian District, Zibo [D]. Shandong Jianzhu University, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ruiyu Campus Landscape Design Based on the Theory of Regenerative Environment [D]. Nanjing Normal University, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Dongyu Research on the Landscape Design of Urban Community Parks with “Resilience” [D]. Qilu University of Technology, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Weiwei, Xia Tingting. The role of sound landscape in urban green space in spiritual recovery [J]. landscape architecture, 2019, 26 (05): 83-88. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xiaomei, Zhou Tongyue. Evidence based design and treatment practice of rehabilitation landscapes for stressed populations [J]. Residential Area, 2020, No.100 (06): 49-57. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xueting, Bao Shidu. On the construction of the restorative environment of pocket park [J]. Modern Gardening, 2020,43 (10): 93-94. [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Root,K. Silbernagel,J.S. Litt. Unpacking healthy landscapes: Empirical assessment of neighborhood aesthetic ratings in an urban setting[J]. Landscape and Urban Planning,2017,168. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mengyuan. Research on the Mechanism of Human Activities’ Impact on Water Landscape during the Epidemic Period [C]//Proceedings of the Shenyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China and the Shenyang Municipal People’s Government. 17th Shenyang Scientific Academic Annual Conference [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuyun, Sun Hai’an, Wang Mingming, et al. Landscape Design of Urban Waterfront Space from the Perspective of Resident Health [J]. Sichuan Architecture, 2020,40 (01): 54-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.