SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Bai Guimei. International law [M]. Beijing: Beijing University Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Quansheng. Philosophy of environmental law [M]. Beijing: China Legal Publishing House, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Du Dachang. Marine environmental protection and international law [M]. Beijing: Ocean Publishing House, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Huaqing. Research on the legal system of marine land-based pollution prevention and control [M]. Beijing: Science Publishing House, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Canling. Theory and practice of international environmental law [M]. Beijing: Intellectual Property Publishing House, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Liu M. H., Li X. J.. Comprehensive utilization of waste and scrap plastics resources [M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Publishing House, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chang. Marine litter pollution management and international law [M]. Heilongjiang: Harbin Institute of Technology Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xi. International environmental law [M]. Beijing: Law Publishing House, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiangmin, Meng Qingli, et al. Study on the basic principles of international environmental law [M]. Beijing: China Environmental Science Publishing House, 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.