SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Cao Fuming, Li Qing, and Zhang Yinhua. (2021). The relationship between social support and turnover intentions of elderly caregivers: mediating effects of depression and anxiety. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 41(05), 1096-1099. [Google Scholar]
- Du Shanrong, You Chunrong, and Zhu Yan. (2022). On the Connotation, Representation and Function of Teachers’ Curriculum Implementation. Curriculum, Teaching Materials, Pedagogy, 42(3), 72-77. [Google Scholar]
- Han Yanli, Miao Junling. (2022). A study on the improvement of soft executive power of grassroots government in the modernization of national governance. Academic Exchange, (10): 36-52. [Google Scholar]
- Hu T.-Y., Li J., Jia H., et al. (2016). Helping Others, Warming Yourself: Altruistic Behaviors Increase Warmth Feelings of the Ambient Environment. Frontiers in Psychology, 7. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Aibao. (2022). Major initiatives and basic experiences of the Party in strengthening the implementation of ecological civilization system since the 18th National Congress. Journal of Southeast University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 24(5), 5-14 + 146 + 149. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaoyun. (2022). Research on improving the enforcement of party regulations. Party School of the CPC Shandong Provincial Committee. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yongcun, Wu Xianhua, Zhang Heping, et al. (2021). The impact of social support on altruistic behavior among college students: The mediating role of self-efficacy. Special Education in China, (03), 78-83. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Nan-Sen, Li Hong-En. (2022). Basic education is the cause of the whole society-Study of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s important remarks on education. Education Research, 43(8), 4-19. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Guilin. (2020). A study on the influence of social support on kindergarten teachers’ work [Google Scholar]
- Teng Guopeng, and Zhang Qingyang. (2022). The effect of virtual community sense on college students’ online altruistic behavior: the chain mediating role of online social support and online interpersonal trust. Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shi-Zong, and Yang Fan. (2018). Adaptive social mobilization in grassroots policy implementation:Administrative control and pluralistic [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.