SHS Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2023International Conference in Innovation on Statistical Models Applied on Management, Humanity and Social Sciences (ICISMAMH2S 2023)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||17 August 2023|
- V. R. Kannan, K. C. Tan. Supply chain integration and sustainability performance: A systematic review. Journal of Cleaner Production, 301, 127165 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Q. Huang, X. Zhang, X. Zhao. Supply chain integration: A review and future research directions. Journal of Operations Management, 93-94, 102536 (2023). [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Gligor, M. C. Holcomb. Supply chain integration and firm performance: A contingency perspective. Journal of Business Logistics, 42(1), 33–48 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kwon, T. Y. Choi. Internal integration in supply chain management: A systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Production Economics (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, H. Zhang, Y. Yang. Enhancing customer integration in supply chains: An integrated framework. International Journal of Production Economics, 218, 63–77 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zouaghi, L. Mokdad, F. Masmoudi. Assessing the impact of supplier integration on supply chain agility: The role of trust and information sharing. International Journal of Production Economics (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, R. K. Singh, P. C. Jha. Analyzing the impact of lean manufacturing practices on operational performance: A case of Indian automobile industry. International Journal of Production Economics (2020). [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, Y. Zhang, L. Zhang. Digitalization, supply chain integration, and operational performance in the automotive industry: A moderation perspective. Technological Forecasting and Social Change (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, B. Ragu-Nathan, S.S. Rao. The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance in the automotive industry. International Journal of Production Economics, 220, 107444 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Manzouri, M. Tavana. A systematic literature review on lean and green supply chain management in the automotive industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 272, 122652 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jahani, A. Haeri, M. Amiri. Investigating the impact of lean production on operational performance: Evidence from the automotive industry. Journal of Industrial Engineering International, 17(3), 495–509 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- L. Benyoucef, L. Masmoudi. Automotive Supply Chain Design: A Study of the Moroccan Industry. In Handbook of Research on Manufacturing Process Modeling and Optimization Strategies (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Darraz, L. Benyoucef. The Moroccan automotive industry: Supply chain and competitiveness analysis. International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 29(2), 243–262 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Brusset, T. Christoph. Supply chain capabilities, risks, and resilience. International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 184, p : 59–68 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wieland. C.M. Wallenburg. The influence of relational competencies on supply chain resilience: A relational view. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 43(4):300–320 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jassim. The Strategies of supply chain and its impact to achieve the competitive advantage: case study in Diwaniyah Textile state factory. Alqadissiah Journal of Economic and administrative Science, 12(2), 1–21 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Petersen, R. B. Handfield, G. L. Ragatz. Supplier integration into new product development: coordinating product, process and supply chain design. Journal of operations management, 23(3-4), 371–388 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Huo (2012). The impact of supply chain integration on company performance: an organizational capability perspective. Supply Chain Management : An International Journal, 17(6), 596–610 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.