SHS Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2023International Conference in Innovation on Statistical Models Applied on Management, Humanity and Social Sciences (ICISMAMH2S 2023)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||17 August 2023|
- H.K. Chan, H.C. Lau, S. Wang, Structural Changes in the Automotive Supply Chain: A Systematic Literature Review. J I E M, 15, 1 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- B. Thimmappa, B.S. Sahay, R. Shankar, Lean supply chain management practices in the Indian automotive industry: A case study approach. I J S O M, 35, 1 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tang, X. Qian, Product life cycle management for automotive development focusing on supplier integration. Elsevier Science Direct C I, 27, 288–295 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Cohen, J. Rousell, Strategic Supply Chain Management: The Five Disciplines for Top Performance. New York: Mc Graw-Hill (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, L. He, Y. Liu, Sustainable supply chain management in the automobile industry: A systematic literature review. J C P (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. Christopher, H. Peck, D. Towill, Int. J. Logistics Manage, A taxonomy for selecting global supply chain strategies, 17, 2 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, C.K.M. Lee, Strategic Supply Chain Management in the Automotive Industry: A Systematic Literature Review. I J P E (2022). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bozkurt, A.S. Tasan, Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies in the Automotive Industry: A Systematic Literature Review. J C P (2022). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kusumawati, D. Panggabean, The Effect of Supply Chain Integration and Supply Chain Agility on Competitive Advantage in the Automotive Industry. I J S C M, 11, 2 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Fawcett, L.M. Ellram, J.A. Ogden, Supply Chain Management: From vision to implementation. Upper Saddle River, New Jessey: Prentice Hall (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. Mason-Jones, B. Naylor, D.R. Towill, Int. J. Agile Manage, System Engineering the leagile supply chain, 2, 1 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- U. Jürgens, A. Meißner, M. Michaelis, Structural Changes in the Automotive Industry and their Effects on Supply Chain Strategies. In Advances in Production Management Systems. Smart Manufacturing for Industry, 377–386 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- M. Christophe, Logistics and supply chain management: Creating value-added networks. Harlow, England: Prentice Hall (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Simons, K. Zokaei, Application of lean paradigm in red meat processing, Brit. Food J, 107, 4 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, H. Chen, X. Wang. An agile supply chain model for the automobile industry: A case study in China. J I E M, 14, 4 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- I. Dobos, G. Kovács, Agile supply chain management in the automotive industry, P J M S, 23, 1 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. Christopher, D. Towill, Int. J. Physical Distribution Logistics, An integrated model for the design of agile supply chains, 31, 4, 234–246 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Faisal, D.K. Banwet, R. Shankar, Evaluating the factors affecting agility in the automotive supply chain using an integrated MCDM approach, I J P R, 58, 15, p: 4705–4722 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Vinodh, G. Sundararaj, S.R. Devadasan. Ind. Manage. Data Syst, Total agile design system model via literature exploration, 109, 4, 570–588, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.