- Gotelli, J.M., Merryman, P., Carr, C., McElveen, L., Epperson, C., Bynum, D. (2008) A quality improvement project to reduce the complications associated with indwelling urinary catheters. Urologic Nursing, 28, p. 465–467.
- Hugonnet, S., Chevrolet, J.C., Pittet, D. (2007) The effect of workload on infection risk in critically ill patients. Critical Care Medicine, 35, p. 76–81. [CrossRef]
- Jenner, E.A., Mackintosh, C., Scott, G.M. Infection control- evidence into practice. J of Hospital Infection 1999, 42, p. 91–104. [CrossRef]
- Morris, W., Hong ToyM. (2008) Strategies for preventing peripheral intravenous cannulae infection. British Journal of Nursing, 10, p. 14–21.
- Saint, S., Meddings, J.A., Calfee, D., Kowalski, C.P., Krein, S.L. (2009) Catheter-associated urinary tract infection and the Medicare rule changes. Annals of Internal Medicine, 150, p. 877–884. [CrossRef]
- Stanton, M.W., Rutherford, M.K. (2004) Hospital nurse staffing and quality of care. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 14, p. 1–12.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||17 October 2012|