- Annamalai, S., & Muniandy, B. (2013). Reading habit and attitude among malaysian polytechnic students. International Online Journal of Educational Sciences, 5(1), 32–41.
- Buzan, T. (2006). Buzan bites :Speed reading.
- Clay, M. M. (1991). Becoming literate: the construction of inner control: Heinemann.
- Exhibition. (2007). Bloomsbury Business Library – Business & Management Dictionary.2937.
- Gaarder, J. (2002). Books for a world without readers. Basil: 28th Conference of the IBBY.
- Ghoting, Saroj Nadkarni and Martin, Pamela. (2005). “Early literacy storytimes@your library®: Partnering with caregivers for success.” American Library Association, 45–70. In the Library with the Lead Pipe. Retrieved from http://inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org
- James Murdock. 2011 Beauty and the book: Libraries in the digital age raise questions about the place of books. Architectural Record, pp. 56.
- Kronin, K., & O’Brien, T. (2009). Practical low-cost marketing measures: The experience of Waterford Institute of Technology Libraries. New Library World, 110(11/12), 550–560. [CrossRef]
- Martins, Ana Bela & Marques, Alexandra. (2010). “Promoting a reading culture in school community: how to engage reading activities cross curricula, directors, teachers, students, parents, administrative services, local authorities, public libraries and other partners- Relating a project.” IASL, SLAQ, 1–5.
- Mason, J. M. (1977). Reading readiness: a definition and skills hierarchy from prescholers’ developing conceptions of print. University of Illinois Center for the Study of Reading, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Peoples, A., & Ward, T. (2007). “Inspiring readers”: a cross border reader development project. New Library World, 108(5/6), 218–228. [CrossRef]
- Poulter, A. (2007). On reading ‘‘the librarian and the art of reading’’. Library review, 56(2), 113–116. [CrossRef]
- Prendergast, Tess. (2011). “Beyond storytime children’s librarians collaborating in communities” Children and Libraries, Spring, 20–40.
- Public Library Use: ALA Library Fact Sheet 6. Retrieved from www.ala.org/ala/professionalresources/libfactsheets/alalibraryfactsheet0.cfm
- The Library as Incubator Project. Retrieved from http://www.libraryasincubatorproject.org
- Re-branding academic libraries in tough times: Attracting students through marketing. (2010). Strategic Direction, 26(5), 23–25.
- Sidorko, P. E., & Yang, T. T. (2011). Knowledge exchange and community engagement: an academic library perspective. Library Management, 32(6/7), 385–397. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||20|
|Published online||06 January 2016|