- T.G. Belova, The development of students’ research activity in Montessori Education (Press, Orenburg, 2012).
- A.I. Savenkov, Research teaching and engineering in modern education, S. Res. W., 1, 22 (2004)
- I.P. Belov, T.G. Belova, The development of the research method of teaching in the Russian pedagogical science and practice of XVIII-XIX centuries, W. of Sci. dis., 11(6), 2380 (2014)
- I.P. Belov, T.G. Belova, The formation of the idea of the research method of teaching in foreign pedagogy until the middle of the XIX century, K. Sci., 12, 232 (2013)
- A.V. Leontovich, The research activity as the basis for the educational activities construction (People Education, Moscow, 2001).
- G.P. Shchedrovitsky, Philosophy. Science. Methodology (Idea, Moscow, 1997)
- A.S. Obukhov, Person’s research position, S. Res. W., 1, 61 (2006).
- I.V. Osipov, E. Nikulchev, A.A. Volinsky et al., Study of Gamification Effectiveness in Online e-Learning Systems, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6(2), 71-77 (2015)
- E. Pluzhnik, E. Nikulchev, Laboratories in cloud infrastructure of educational institutions, 2014 2nd International Conference on Emission Electronics (ICEE), 67–69 (2014)
SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|